HED is pleased to announce six new additions to its studio / sector leadership team. This team of experts / thought leaders across a diverse range of typologies and geographies set direction for HED’s future growth.
The new leaders include:
• Yu-Ming Wei, AIA – Housing, Mixed-Use
• Drew Roskos, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB - Housing
• Sara Martin – Data Center
• Lindsay Shanley – Data Center
• Bharat Patel, PE, LEED AP, CEM – Data Center & Building Science
• Luciana Arim, LEED Green Assoc. – Workplace & Science
“This exceptional group join HED’s team of national leaders who are sector / typology experts. Together, they steer our practice to deliver focused, integrated design solutions that respond to nationwide trends and challenges. It’s this team-oriented leadership that delivers on the ‘bigger picture’ of our client’s design needs.” says HED CEO Peter Devereaux, FAIA
This commitment to specialization and shared leadership is driven directly by the firm’s mission to Advance the World of clients and create positive impact within for our clients, communities and the world.